octopus_shirts.jpg
I just finished these silkscreened octopus shirts for my adorable nieces for our post-Christmas get-together. I did a few silkscreens in college, and have always been meaning to do more, and beef up on my silkscreening skills. These came out alright, but I have much work to do…I went through three sets of screens before getting the exposure just right for the photo-emulsion / transparency transfer process.
If you have any interest in doing any silkscreening, be sure to nab the very helpful “Re” guide to reproduction. More silkscreens to come in the new year!



Share on Twitter